Header Picture

View From the Trail to Mount Colvin

My Readers

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Slow and Steady Progress

IMG_3675The real estate sale process continues to move along at its normal slow pace. Our attorney heard from the buyer’s attorney yesterday, and everything is good. So now we are just waiting to hear when they get their financing.

IMG_3674

 

Harry and I went out into the garage yesterday and talked about all the items we have left. That pink foam insulation board is already gone. Harry cut it up and made a “box” of sorts in the docking center to help protect the end of the water hose from the cold.

I just have a couple more things to put on freecycle – an old tv stand that right now is acting as a bedside stand, and a few window fans. I’m not sure if I will get any takers on window fans right now.

IMG_0033On Sunday my sister and I went Christmas shopping. We had a great time! We left for Albany early in the morning and by noon we were home. I am now finished with my shopping and almost finished with my cards.

 

IMG_0032

I don’t remember if I’ve mentioned this yet, but Harry and I signed up for our South Dakota address last week! I bought some address labels, so our Christmas cards this year will serve as our notice of address change as well.

 

One week from tomorrow we move to the campground in Catskill. I feel like we still have a lot of odds and ends to do before then, so it’s going to be a busy week. I can’t even imagine how relaxed Harry and I are going to feel when this is all over…but I’m looking forward to finding out.

2 comments:

  1. everytime I read your posts I can sense the excitment of the reaching the 'goal' at the end! you are almost there..can't believe how quickly this time has gone! I can remember back when you were just talking about it!! Now you will actually get to head out on the road!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took us about six weeks to become adjusted to the slower pace and really relax. Now, we just go with the flow.

    ReplyDelete