Header Picture

View From the Trail to Mount Colvin

My Readers

Friday, April 8, 2016

The Wait Is Over!

Location: Avon Park, FL (High 83, Low 60)

It’s cruising time! We leave tomorrow a little before 9 for our trip to the cruise port in Port Canaveral. Now that it is here, I am very excited for our trip! It has been almost exactly six years since our last cruise, which was a Carnival cruise. Everything that I have heard about Disney cruise is that it is significantly better, so it will be interesting to see what the difference is.

So to set the mood, I thought I’d share a few photos from that vacation!

IMG_2068

 

 

 

IMG_2086

 

 

 

IMG_2102

 

 

 

IMG_2115

 

 

 

IMG_2175

 

 

 

IMG_2197

 

 

 

I plan to do a detailed review of each cruise day in the blog after we return, so we’ll see you in a week!

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time! It'll be nice to flaunt your new figure this time around!

    ReplyDelete